Please update your links or checkout the latest code again. If you are using TortoiseSVN to get the code, you can use its Switch command to do this quickly. Let's assume you had created a "BUG" folder and checked out the code previously.
- Right-click the "BUG" folder and select TortoiseSVN : Switch...
- Change the To URL field to
- Click OK
- Copy all the files in the Assets folder to CustomAssets or BUG's Assets folder.
- If BUG is installed to the CustomAssets folder, move CustomAssets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll to BTS's Assets folder, renaming the one that is there for safe keeping.
- You can ignore the files in SDK. They are used to create CvGameCoreDLL.dll.